Snippet Explorer Changes
- Reworked language filter UI to work better in the side bar.
- Added result count drop down which lets you choose how many results to see.
- Language filter and result count choices are persisted after Visual Studio is closed.
- Added file name to search criteria.
- Search is now case insensitive.
Snippet Editor Changes
- Added menu option for the $end$ symbol which indicates where the cursor should be placed after the snippet is inserted.
- Added menu option for the $selected$ symbol which indicates where the selected text in the editor should be placed after the snippet is inserted. This requires a snippet type of SurroundsWith.
- Exporting a snippet from the editor will now automatically escape “$” characters.
- Existing snippet replacements will be detected and added when you paste a code snippet into the snippet editor.
For the complete change list see the issue page.