A new version of Chutzpah is now live on Visual Studio Gallery and CodePlex.
This release contains the following changes:
- Added a “Run JS Tests in Browser” menu option inside of Visual Studio. This will open your default browser and run the selected QUnit test file.
- Automatically save the test file in Visual Studio when you choose “Run JS Tests”
- Added keyboard shortcut support for Visual Studio
- Bind a shortcut to the ProjectAndSolutionsContextMenus.Project.RunJSTests command to run JS tests
- Return line and column position for failed tests when you run a test JS file directly.
- Upgraded to PhantomJS 1.2